Influenza season has consistently made individuals somewhat more careful about handshakes and shared things, yet the worldwide COVID-19 wellbeing pandemic has raised that dread much further. In this case, you must be thinking about how to protect your home from these viruses.
To keep your place safe from these viruses, you need a professional surface cleaning service. Viruses will endure longer on hard, smooth surfaces than on delicate, permeable ones. An infection will experience more difficulty getting by in your floor covering than on your kitchen sink. Hence hire a professional surface cleaning service and secure your place from these viruses.
1. Influenza seasonal flu will survive longer on smooth, hard surfaces than soft ones. These viruses spend 24 hours on hard surfaces, 15 minutes to several hours on soft surfaces, 5 to 15 minutes on the skin and more than 24 hours in the air.
2. Herpes may die in summer air but during winter it may survive on the floor for hours. This virus services up to 8 weeks on hard dry surfaces, 1 to 5 hours on hard yet humid surfaces and for almost 2 hours on the skin.
3. Rotavirus is an all seasoned stomach virus that can have trouble surviving in your carpet than the kitchen sink. This virus survives up to 8 weeks on hard dry surfaces, more than two weeks on hard yet humid surfaces and for almost 4 hours on the skin.
4. Norovirus is a winter stomach bug that varies in function, shape and duration of survival. However, we can say the virus survives up to 2 weeks on hard dry surfaces and up to a month in still water.
5. Rhinovirus causes common colds and it survives for 24 hours on hard surfaces, 3 hours on soft surfaces and around 3 hours on the skin.
6. Coronavirus can survive up to three days on a hard surface, 24 hours on soft surfaces, 3 to 9 hours on skin and 3 hours in the air.
If you are wondering how to protect your home from these viruses then connect with cleaning professionals.